STITCH MENSWEAR

A few months back I was asked to get involved with STITCH MENSWEAR, the UK Trade show t Earls Court for the SS12 Season.

After a bit of to & fro...here I am doing some bits for them. What bits you ask well, we have the General Photography at the Show & at the Show Party...that bit is kind of standard from me. The other bits consist of an Small exhibition of my work, & I am looking forward to selecting the images that go up there...I have a plan formulating of what images already. & Last but not least I was asked to come up with some trends for SS12. I approached this by imagining what I would look for if I had a collection showing for SS12 @ Stitch, what would Fatsarazzi the collection look for as 'Inspiration'...& this is what I came up with...

' What I have discovered is that i am into Old School Fabrics. I would want to steer clear of everything coated & high tech...walk away from that side of the street & find a quiet corner where everything is Cotton & Natural. '

Desert Corps - Desert Rats, Lawrence of Arabia, Ice Cold in Alice...Simple Shapes with all the references of the Military of that Era.

True Blue - Vinatge, Heritage Based Work & Utility Wear, nothing new, but like the feel & styling...all in shades of Blue

Kings of Cool - Frank, Dean, Sammy & Peter...the Rat Pack, need I really say more. But here using Cotton & Natural Fabrics to contemporise the look...

Well all that is really left to say is, see you down there people.

Be Well.

Jun 28, 2011 - 12:43 PM

Comments

Its very interesting to see those pictures.I really enjoyed seeing these kind of information.Thanks for sharing.
Website Design Company

By Website Design Company , , on Jun 30, 2011 - 09:02 AM

I’m looking for stores in or around Philadelphia that sell cool fashionable menswear. I’m looking for clothes to wear to a variety social events. Everything from trendy bars and clubs to art openings and fashion shows.latex clothing

By latex clothing, , on Jul 01, 2011 - 03:52 AM

If you are a guest somewhere, host present mangoes to eat? There is no Knief, fork, spoon etc, will u eat? or will make some reason for not eating?because eating mangoes without these makes face funny?medieval sword

By medieval sword, , on Jul 01, 2011 - 08:13 AM

Welcome to visit our website:  http://www.jorer.com

Please contact e-mail: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

We provide the tunnel the product, the preferential benefit price and the warm service.
We hope to get a good long business time with all customers all over the world.
China Grand Shoes Company is a limited footwear enterprise company which combine footwear trade with footwear manufature. We have the better despend ,strongpoint and quality than the other manufacturers, we also brought the best production equipments, technologies, and professionals from abroad.
We produce over 800,000 shoes per year .
We also can offer kinds of athletic shoes, recreational shoes, stogy, mainly Nike,
timberland, gucci,prada, Luie Vuitton, puma shoes, Nike Jordan series, Airmax and Sh ox that let you choose and see.thenFor example:
nike air max 95, airmax 97,
airmax 2006,
sh ox TL,
sh ox R4,
Sh ox NZ,
Air force one(AF1),
Dunk, Kobe,James and so on.If you want to know further information , Please contact to us.I look forward to hearing from you,good luck!Welcome to visit our website: Please contact e-mail
We hope to get a good long business time with all customers all over the world.

************ http://www.jorer.com *************

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

By jorerc6, www.jorer.com CHEAP Ed hardy | POLO TSHIRTS | TRUE, on Jul 02, 2011 - 07:03 AM

bags online Find the latest information about bags online store bags online shop buy handbags, 2011, London, United Kingdom, Apparel, Clothing & Garments trade show, Stitch Menswear purchase handbags, bags online sotre . bought handbags online..& Garments trade show, Stitch Menswear fact sheet, ...

By bags online shop, bags online, on Jul 04, 2011 - 05:13 AM

tworzenie stron internetowych cennik

By chicharito210782, poland, on Jul 06, 2011 - 09:23 AM

RE:Kings of Cool
I like your fashion photos and learned a lot of valuable information in your blog. I am preparing to place my order soon

By Golden Gun, USA, on Jul 07, 2011 - 12:35 PM

Do you know the eq2 plat? If you are a gamer, I think you want to get much eq2 plat,  the eq2 platis good.

By zzz, eq2 plat, on Jul 13, 2011 - 06:32 AM

stitch menswear is the on of the best brand for mens collections are very traditional, trendy and royal.

Electricians in Atlanta

By Electricians in Atlanta, 72 America St, Waterbury, CT 06708, on Jul 13, 2011 - 01:51 PM

sfdrasgb refasrvsdgvbr Now turns out that Mr Hutchings is the Brand Manager of Grenson Shoes…hey you know me, I could not let that lie. So I grabbed a card & did some polite chasing & begging…in the end I found myself with a pair of Grenson ‘Sharp’ Boots on my feet.kleidverkauf
Abend- und Ballkleider
Blumenkinder Kleider
Brautjungfernkleider
Brautkleider
brautzubehoumlre
wedding dresses
Short Wedding Dresses
Simple Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses with Sleeves
Wedding Gowns Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
shelters camping A rather nice pair of boots I must say. I wore them the whole time was in Morocco as I figured that this was a nice way to break them in…& me being me…I took a few pictures along the way…

By autowe, , on Jul 18, 2011 - 07:23 AM

The doors do require cleaning. With the new trackless it is so much easier than it used to be. But they make keeping the floor dry an no brainer. You can still hang a shower curtain in front for a decoration.Quality curtains

By Quality curtains, , on Jul 25, 2011 - 10:28 AM

second hand clothing- espeacially vintage is increasingly being seen as chic, not cheap. What do people t hink, is this a waste of time? Or is theused-clothing idustry major in India?

By lingerie store, , on Jul 28, 2011 - 05:31 AM

Is there any sales tax to paid or CST to be taken for purchasing of churidar material, shirting , suiting for?
is there any sales tax to paid or CST to be taken for purchasing of churidar material, shirting , suiting for selling purpose from out side of the state in India.Sexy Lingerie

By Sexy Lingerie, , on Jul 28, 2011 - 05:38 AM

GHD Gift Sets Diamond Styler GHD Gift Sets Diamond Styler
GHD Straighteners rare GHD Straighteners rare
GHD hair Straighteners rare GHD hair Straighteners rare
ghd straighteners babyliss ghd straighteners babyliss
[url=“http://www.straightenertrade.com/ghd-straighteners-bybaliss-blue-6h.aspx”]ghd hair straighteners
babyliss[/url] ghd hair straighteners babyliss
ghd straighteners babyliss red ghd straighteners babyliss red
GHD Straighteners Benefit black GHD Straighteners Benefit black
GHD Hair Straighteners IV MK4 GHD Hair Straighteners IV MK4
GHD Hair Straighteners IV MK GHD Hair Straighteners IV MK
GHD Hair Straighteners Black GHD Hair Straighteners Black

By coach bags, , on Jul 30, 2011 - 03:35 AM

coach bags coach bags
coach purses coach purses
coach bags clearance coach bags clearance
coach purses outlet coach purses outlet
coach outlet online coach outlet online
Coach Hobo Handbags Coach Hobo Handbags
Coach Op Art Handbags Coach Op Art Handbags
Coach Casual Shoes Coach Casual Shoes
coach sandals coach sandals
Coach Shoulder Bags Coach Shoulder Bags
Coach Poppy Handbags Coach Poppy Handbags
Coach Tote Bags Coach Tote Bags
Coach Wallets Coach Wallets
Coach Sunglasses Coach Sunglasses
coach boots for women coach boots for women
Coach Leather Handbags Coach Leather Handbags
Coach Embossed Handbags Coach Embossed Handbags
Coach Signature Handbags Coach Signature Handbag

By coach bags, , on Jul 30, 2011 - 03:43 AM

I went on vacation to Germany and many women were either wearing leather or latex clothing; it wasn’t cold so im wondering is it a fashion trend over in Germany?latex clothes

By latex clothes, , on Aug 02, 2011 - 03:15 AM

ChaLEAN EXTREME Workout DVD ChaLEAN EXTREME Workout DV
cheap movie dvd cheap movie dvd
Rosetta Stone Spanish Rosetta Stone Spanish
rosetta stone on sale rosetta stone on sale
Discount rosetta stone Discount rosetta stone

By Cheap Monster, , on Aug 03, 2011 - 01:28 AM

christian louboutin sale</strong>bring stilettos back into fashion. Christian Louboutin women’s shoes</strong> come in fascinating design and elegant appearance. The colourway also is very popular. TheseFrench Shoes</strong> are luxury and noble. The pumps show formal, more show its gorgeous gloss and honor. Christian Louboutin Open-toe Shoes are well known for theirs high heels, various materials, refined design, comfort, especially the signature red outsole, which play an important role for women’s beautiful body figure and elegance attitude, make you eye-catching in the crowd. Christian Louboutin Pumps</strong> are loved by Celebrities, such as KateMoss, Madonna, Beyonce, they are appeared in public, especially wearing them on red carpet.

By heelshe, , on Aug 04, 2011 - 10:47 AM