I am begining to rediscover the mad professor that lives deep inside. that mad professor that was a production whiz & knew all their was to know about printing amongst other things...I like that professor & am glad that he is on his way back...

But I do love, that I am back in the crazy game...I have missed it...espcially all the printing...

Be Well.

May 25, 2011 - 05:31 PM

Comments

CMYK colour can be matched to panton colour. If you are getting a logo design done, your designer will give you a Logo guide or a Logo and Design guide.Colour printing

By Colour printing, , on May 26, 2011 - 03:32 AM

Print gave a broader range of readers access to knowledge and enabled later generations to build on the intellectual achievements of earlier ones.
seo companies

By seo companies, , on May 27, 2011 - 02:54 PM

Printing spread early to Korea and Japan who also used Chinese logograms but the techniques were also used in Turpan and Vietnam using a number of other scripts. However, unlike the diffusion of paper, printing techniques never spread to the Islamic world.acne diet

By acne diet, USA, on May 31, 2011 - 08:32 AM

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts this guide to help other buyers determine a fake from "Authentic" Ralph Lauren Polo shirt. I am not a competitor or a seller of these fakes but an everyday consumer looking for a bargain and one that hopes to decrease this type of activity to assure all of my transactions are good ones. Because there are so many frauds out there trying to take money from innocent buyers, I thought this was necessary. Polo Shirts for Men myself to be a smart shopper and ended up being a victim to this fraudulent activity. I can speak to this because we usually buy our Ralph Laurens from department stores and will now continue to do Cheap Polo Shirts in the future because at least that gives me assurance that Polo Shirt On Sale store are authentic! The makers of the fakes are pretty good and at first glance it all looks legit. But if you have real RL Polo’s the differences are very obvious upon comparing the real and the fake. So in order to help others here are some tips: The brown is a real polo, blue is Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt On Sale.

By Newport Cigarettes, Newport Cigarettes, on Jun 03, 2011 - 07:15 AM

Printing is a process for reproducing text and image, typically with ink on paper using a printing press. It is often carried out as a large-scale industrial process, and is an essential part of publishing and transaction printing.Work from home

By Work from home, , on Jun 07, 2011 - 04:22 AM

Sunglasses could be your good friends and they can make you stylish and trendy.When you wear the dior sunglasses and gucci sunglasses,you may attract the attention from the crowd and become more confident.Well,if you want to try other brands,the burberry sunglasses ,ray ban sunglasses,chanel sunglasses and
dior sunglasses 2011  could also be good choices.I have my favorite gucci sunglass now and i am much more charming and elegant than ever!!So,take action now!You may be the icon in the fashion trend with
lv sunglasses  and chanel sunglasses 2011.

By sunglasses, , on Jun 11, 2011 - 03:01 AM

whenever i try to print something this save thing always pops up and tells me to save it on a file so i do then it just disappears but doesn’t print!
plz help thanks!gu energy gel

By gu energy gel, , on Jun 16, 2011 - 03:30 AM

The printing technologies spread quickly, which led news, articles and books to travel around Europe at a much faster speed than before the printing press was invented. The discovery of the printing press helped in the scientific revolution.SEO Canada

By SEO Canada, , on Jun 20, 2011 - 07:03 AM

My boyfriend really needs to get a new printing job and I am trying to help….what I wnated to know is if there are any agencies - (equivalent to office angels, reed etc) that assist people in finding jobs in printing industry. Please help! thanksMySpace Layouts

By MySpace Layouts, , on Jun 20, 2011 - 08:33 AM

but lastest style and different colors, you will get what you want here.wholesale Lacoste polo, Rugbys Polos,Lacoste polo,Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie & Fitch Polo Tee Shirts,Classic-Fit at polo outlet online.Welcome Come Jordans Online Shop, Our Shop have All Kinds Of nike jordan shoes .from jordan 1 to jordan 25 completly size and style for men & women,we provide many cheap new Jordan shoes.Sunglasses Shop UK. wholesale sunglasses including Oakley and Ray-Ban sunglasses,oakley sunglasses outlet.Buy cheap Jordan Shoes at Jordan shoes sale with high quality and cheap price, we provide full series of Jordan Shoes, the top quality and low price will be you want, the best choice waiting for you.where to buy polo shirts ? Welcome to polo outlet, we provide all of shirts for womens, mens, long sleeve ,golf ,ladies. including Cheap Ralph Lauren, Lacoste shirts and so on, top quality and cheap price, buy more and enjoy more discount. we will be the best choice to you.Welcome to buy coach bags outlet form our coach outlet stores,Here we provide not only best quality and low price but lastest style and different colors, you will get what you want here, Our Coach Stores will be you best choice.

By polo outlet online, UK, on Jun 23, 2011 - 10:10 AM

With each other with old-designed, burberry watches on sale a prada wallets replica minimum amount of we are competent to imagine chanel totes sale that prada handbags 2011 spring it was produced by a guy named Francois gucci men wallet replica in the beautiful workshop, vigilantly stitching bags nonetheless jimmy choo handbags on sale applying on lv bag a gucci ladies watches beret and smoking gucci bags replica smoking a hand-rolled smoking. Or approximately that is what chanel wallets men takes put in my head. Quite possibly Francois had a dolce gabbana shoes men hand inside the pretty jimmy choo purses wholesale Chanel coach bags outlet Classic Short Bag? I bet no a solo could show to me that he lv wallet didn’t - it is chanel shoes buy classic, in the louis vuitton sunglasses for women end.

By fake sunglasses, china, on Jun 25, 2011 - 09:34 AM