I KNOW THEY ARE MY KIDS…

...but they are Don's & so cool...I am blessed to have these 3 Chuckle Monkeys as my Sons...

Be Well

Jul 04, 2011 - 10:39 AM

Comments

sure are blessed and much…...we love them!

By george, the land of milk & honey, on Jul 04, 2011 - 11:15 AM

God them a beautiful life..

Pantry cabinets

By carroll sykes, Pasadena, United States, on Jul 09, 2011 - 01:47 PM

Homecoming Dresses. Need formal dresses for homecoming? Dress has the largest selection of homecoming and prom dresses.  With a sophisticated collection of Party Dresses for women at Banana Republic, you will look elegant no matter the occasion.  Beautiful quinceanera and Sweet 16 dresses in gorgeous colors. Affordable Quinceanera Dresses and dress accessories for your dream party.  Discover Jovani’s collection of short dresses and flirty Cocktail Dresses. Whether you want a sweet short dress or a sophisticated cocktail dress.  Brilliantly designed Evening Dresses appreciate various dress styles, also include classic and formal dresses.

By Homecoming Dresses, Homecoming Dresses, on Jul 11, 2011 - 08:21 AM

I visited your blog for the first time seems like lots of efforts you have put into this, Keep up the good work.

bathroom remodeling south florida

By Karen Paul, 5854 Pacific Ave SE, Lacey, WA 98503, on Jul 11, 2011 - 02:21 PM

Do you know rift gold? Its full name is rift plat. If you do not know how to buy rift Platinum,you can tell me, I will help you.

By zzz, rift gold, on Jul 13, 2011 - 06:30 AM

Windex or any window cleaner that contains ammonia will do te job. If the tv is a flat screen, there is a special cleaner to use on it. This cleaner can be found at Wal Mart in the Electronics Dept. There’s a special cloth to use on a flat screen, so buy one if it doesn’t come with the cleaner. If it’s just a regular tv screen, window cleaner will cut through the polish.guardsman

By guardsman, , on Jul 14, 2011 - 06:46 AM

Look like great kids!  I’m one of 3 boys in my family as well, we always kept our mom on her toes, I can say that much!

Zach @ the burn the fat feed the muscle blog

By zach, chicago, on Jul 14, 2011 - 04:51 PM

Beautiful picture!!! I just love this guys..Especially he is giving nice pose.. I like it. Thanks for this.
Web Designer Qatar

By Website design Qatar, Qatar, on Jul 15, 2011 - 12:14 PM

Absolutely brilliant.Keep Sharing.

By kitchen remodeling boca raton, USA, on Jul 16, 2011 - 06:17 AM

What is the general knowledge of fake oakleys? Glasses is based on vision correction or What is the general knowledge of maintenance glasses? Glasses is based on vision correction or eye protection and make simple optical device. The lens and mountings composition. Vision correction with glasses have myopia glasses and farsightedness glasses, glasses and astigmatism four… glasses,knock off oakleys
eye protection and make simple optical device. The lens and mountings composition. Vision correction with glasses have myopia glasses and farsightedness glasses, glasses and astigmatism four… glasses..cheap fake oakleys

By fake oakleys, , on Jul 17, 2011 - 03:12 AM

I´d like to put up a website to showcase my portfolio in design and programming, but I would also like to use the site to sell my skills and design and host web sites for customers. wordpress designer

By wordpress designer, , on Jul 20, 2011 - 09:19 AM

Do you have an suggestions for curtains for the window portion of the door? I want something unique and something that would not look just like a normal panel curtain, please help, thank you!Heavy duty drapery

By Heavy duty drapery, , on Jul 25, 2011 - 10:31 AM

“These factors that hinder the not only Chinese leather sustainable development of industry, and a direct threat to the survival Tory Burch Reva  of Chinese leather industry.
The environmental protection request strictly in general, the increasingly strict environmental protection requirement is people the environmental Tory Burch New  protection consciousness gradually strengthen embodiment.
Essentially, is people began by the threat of environmental degradation make instinctive reaction, so this threat is Tory Burch Outlet  independent of man’s will as the shift.
For leather industry, and other industries is compared to the technology content and added value does not calculate low Tory Burch Shoes , but it by the thriving in developed nations to the developing countries, the environmental protection transfer strictly is the most direct one reason.

By Tory Burch Outlet, Tory Burch Outlet, on Jul 28, 2011 - 08:32 AM

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special post. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
offshore web developers

By Brian, USA, on Jul 29, 2011 - 08:59 AM

I really like your ideas! Your job is great! Thanks for it!One day you will buy essay

By buy essay, , on Jul 29, 2011 - 05:48 PM

Mento is for sharing links with friends: Smarter than email overload, more permanent than IM, and always just one click away. Mento is a button for your browser and a place for saving your shared links. Send links to any email address, Facebook friends and Twitter contacts, and use groups and tags for exchanging links with more people.SEO companies Canada

By SEO companies Canada, , on Aug 02, 2011 - 09:58 AM

According tonike shox r4 GOP and Democratic aides, Pelosi and Reid did not reject Bolten’s suggestion of settingshox r4 benchmarks, but also did not embrace it. Their focus was identifying a date U.S. troops will leave Iraq, the aides said.cheap nike shox Also not ruled out is that Democrats will send Bush next week another bill he mightnike shox nz reject. “I was a little surprised that (the) Democraticwomens nike shox leaders, at least so far, seem so dug innike shox oz on that position” of setting a timetable,nike shox r5 Bolten said. “Because it’s a position that ... the cheap nike shox r4presidentbuy nike shox r4 vetoed and which was sustained in” both chambers. The Democrats’ insistence on a timetable comes as the party is under substantial pressure not to cede ground on the unpopular and costly war, nike shox r4 blackin its fifth year. Particularly in the House, where a large number of nike shox r4 silvermembers were elected last fall on anti-war platforms, many Democratic rank-and-file say they would oppose any legislation that does nike shox r4 whitenot advance the idea of bringing troops home.

By Supra Vaider, http://www.supraskytopcheap.net/product_list-Supra, on Aug 02, 2011 - 08:56 PM

high heels shoes</strong> are Christian Louboutin’s signature logo, highlighting women’s lovely, beautiful and not play mature sexy. Kogan red shoes is a symbol of a woman, a
christianlouboutin heels</strong> for sale direct source of superiority.Of course, not all women can wear red soled shoes. Red soled shoes are a symbol of social class, and only among the class, and place in which a woman, wearing red-soled shoes only exudes the charm of its own inherent. Latest Christian Louboutin Womens Shoes</strong>to not work this brand, actress Nama red under their feet will direct grab your attention.hey had all been double-color and replaced by blending color shoes. Different parts of the shoes Discount Christian Louboutin Heels.

By shoeok, , on Aug 04, 2011 - 10:44 AM

I am searching for a web hosting service that can give me reliable service, a series of email accounts, PHP capabilities, decent storage space, and not cost much. Where can I find a good, reliable web hosting service ?unlimited web hosting

By wart removal, , on Aug 04, 2011 - 12:15 PM