‘HOMEWARD BOUND’ @ No6 DRAY WALK

Last week Sailor Jerry hosted an evenet @ No6 Dray Walk showcasing some of the Flash Art by Norman 'Sailor Jerry' Collins, that is featured in the Book. The Art is for sale & at a excellent price of £150.00 each...now that is a Bargain...all is on veiw for the next 3 weeks so get down there have a look & make a purchase...

Just a small selectionof snaps from the night....

Be Well.

Jun 13, 2011 - 12:31 PM

Comments

i cant find anything i have tried google and ebay, nothing. I am looking for a brown mens cloth bracelet, almost like a t shirt fabric.mens running clothes

By mens running clothes, , on Jun 15, 2011 - 08:21 AM

i`m off to watch it, love that film and cry at the end, anyone thinks its better than a weepy?

By Jobs to Work from Home, , on Jun 16, 2011 - 11:21 AM

I always check my website history and analyze my site on alexa.com . Just try this you will have better details of your website. SEO Canada

By SEO Canada, , on Jun 20, 2011 - 03:24 AM

You have done a marvelous job by exploring this subject with such an honesty and depth. Thanks for sharing it with us!

By Houston Alarm Companies, , on Jun 24, 2011 - 07:56 AM

I found your post on Digg just now and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to read out some more tomorrow

By Home Security Dallas, , on Jun 24, 2011 - 07:57 AM

I need a symbol for something standing for homeward bound or help creating one.work at home

By work at home, , on Jun 25, 2011 - 06:37 AM

If you play   the   online   game,  you   wil   know rift gold.If you want to know the rift plat, you can ask me the rift Platinum.

By zzz, , on Jul 13, 2011 - 06:35 AM

I have always loved decorating, art, I love to paint, I love furniture, fabrics, and fashion. I’ve done faux finishes in my home, though I’ve never taken formal classes, and have decorated a few friends apartments.stained cement floors

By stained cement floors, , on Jul 21, 2011 - 03:45 AM

The handbook is an excellent communication tool and definitely provides an opportunity to make your wishes known as well as illustrating legal compliance where required. Because there is more about the company itself, typically the mission statement, some history and a welcome page, it makes a nice part of an orientation package.California employee handbook

By California employee handbook, , on Jul 21, 2011 - 05:17 AM

I like all it’s very trendy and updated.

water ionizers

By Grant Madsen, 921 White Plains Rd, Trumbull, CT 06611, on Jul 28, 2011 - 01:26 PM

“It doesn’t affect that many people,”new converse 2011 said Terry Thornton, a spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. converse all star“We started this process because of the legislation,cheap converse all star shoes the California Domestic Partner Rights and Responsibilities Act of 2003,” she said. “Basically no person or agencyconverse white shoes in the state can discriminate against any person or couple on the grounds that that person is a registered domestic partner or a spouse.”converse basketball shoe black Gay sex outside of conjugal visits is still banned in California prisons, and inmates who marry in prison or same-sex couplescheap converse one star in prison are ineligible for the visits.cheap converse shoes Under the program, an inmate is allowed to live in a small apartment or trailer within the prison grounds for up to 72 hours with a spouse or partner or immediate family members. Visitors are allowed to bring up to 10 condoms. Guards occasionally drop by to make sure the inmate has not escaped or caused harm. Prisoners may cook in the units,converse jack purcell gold and at Mule Creek State Prison northeast of San Francisco, they can choose from a menu that includes Hungryman Mexican Dinner ($3.99) and a Celeste Pepperoni Pizza ($2.49). converse blue“Inmates have to stay within certain disciplinary guidelines and criterion toconverse yellow be involved in the program and so in that sense it assists me in assuring that my inmates are following the appropriate rules and regulations,” Richard Subia, Mule Creek’s warden, told Reuters.cheap converse jack purcell</a Conjugal visits of any kind anger some state lawmakers, but bills in recent years seeking to bar them have failed. They are not allowed for inmates on death row or serving a sentence of life without parole, as well as those convicted of sex crimes and other violent acts. At Mule Creek, which houses 3,788 inmates, <a href=“http://www.conversesaler.com/product_show-womens-Converse-classic-SB-shoes-black-grey—c_1075.html”>grey converse114 family visits have taken place this year in four trailer units in a separate prison yard,Converse jack purcell prison officials say.

By converse white shoes, http://www.conversesaler.com/product_show-mens-and, on Aug 03, 2011 - 06:25 PM

I want to know what happens in homeward bound that one of the animals says that references it.
iPhone Release

By iPhone Release, , on Aug 19, 2011 - 03:56 AM

I am a first time mother-to-be and I bought lots of clothing for my unborn child and inside every piece of clothing mentions instructions of washing before wearing. And I want to know what will happen if I don’t wash the clothing what will happen to my child once she wears it, will she get a rash or should I not worry about following the tag instructions inside the clothing?used rv dealers ontario

By used rv dealers ontario, , on Sep 15, 2011 - 06:09 AM

I don’t think there’s a feisty red and white dog in either of the Homeward Bound movies.skate shop online

By skate shop online, , on Sep 15, 2011 - 07:40 AM

I have a website to convert youtube videos, So you can save them. Witch format do i chose for it though on Video formats. And Music formats? I want the video and song for my blackberry to put on there.video to mp3 convert

By video to mp3 convert, , on Sep 20, 2011 - 07:42 AM

Really decent and well written. Providing helpful material.I appreciate this point. bioskin ankle brace

By enrison, grnaby, on Sep 29, 2011 - 04:40 AM